- Hello there! Welcome to the Boston Interiors blog, our little space on inspiring places, style trends, the latest in furniture & home accents, genius decorating ideas, all things pretty and really anything that leaves an impression. We hope you’ll sit back, relax and stay a while. Meet our team >>
Still have a person on your list that your searching for a last minute gift for? Stop by Boston Interiors for some help! We have everything from decorative accessories and candle holders to cozy throws! Browse online now and see some ideas below…
1. Hand painted Terracotta Bottles, set of 3, $69.95
2. Cast Iron Jack, $14.95
3. Love You More Frame, $24.95
4. Glass Of Wine Box Sign, $29.95
5. Charlotte Throw, $59.95
6. Nantucket Throw, $89.95
7. Starfish on Stand, $39.95
8. Wood Votive Holder, $29.95
9. Airplane, $29.95
10. Skier Hooked Pillow, $79.95
11. Whale Bookends, $39.95
12. Scroll T-Light Holders, set of 6, $19.95
Company C hosted a great event in our Natick location this past Saturday. Among exclusive discounts attendees previewed the latest styles and trends in rugs, pillows, throws and bedding including a special holiday collection. Here is a look at the event…
We were honored to be a sponsor in a great event for Rosie’s Place, called Funny Women…Serious Business. It was a fantastic afternoon at the annual luncheon that was able to raise a record breaking $575,000 to support Rosie’s Place vital programs and services.
We wish Rosie’s Place continued success and we will of course be there supporting you along the way! To learn more about Rosie’s Place and their mission to help poor and homeless women visit their website here.
Representatives from the town of Burlington, The Nordblom Companies, developers of the 3rd Ave site, media members, employees and invited guests were treated to a tour of the new store, which sits at the entrance to the 3rd Ave shopping district.
Stacey, our Corporate Sales Manager and Stefanie, our new CEO, at the event.
Here is the Burlington Management Team.
Rich Stein, from Vaughan Bassett mingles with our casegood buyer Bill.
Here’s more of the Buying Team…
While sales associates, corporate employees and store managers from other locations take in the beauty of the new location.
One of the largest stores, the Burlington location will display larger collections, more styles and provide customers with a greater selection in a beautiful environment. Here are some of the happy faces that will greet you at the new store.. our Burlington Team!